Join Our Team
Davis Cash & Co is a well-established metal fabrication company in North London. We have been manufacturing for over 100 years and growing year on year. We need a special individual who can make a direct impact on our growth and direction.
We service several industries including food, electronics, and construction. We are one of the market leaders in our field with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent quality.
An exciting role is now available for a “Production Manager” in a fast-paced sheet metal environment. You will play a major role in aiding the growth of the company, leading a team of 20-25 skilled operatives.
Some of the day-to-day tasks will involve:
• Delegation of duties to other staff within the workplace.
• High sales performance
• Efficiently schedule labour and machine time.
• Quality and performance control.
• Motivate and support the team and deal with staff issues to maintain and improve morale.
• Implementing cost controls and maintaining current time recording systems to ensure data is available to the director for costing purposes.
• Manage times of jobs to hit the target times.
• Attending regular meetings to ensure all targets are met and issues are dealt with.
• Brainstorming new ideas or techniques to solve problems with actual jobs or improve current systems
The ideal candidate will be hands on and enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills. Sheet metal and Fabrication experience is vital, along with at least two year’s experience as a Production Manager, Supervisor or team leader.
We offer 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), discretionary bonuses, a workplace pension, numerous opportunities for training.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commission and Experience based
• On-site parking
• At least 5 years experience in sheet metal/fabrication.
• Production Scheduling: 1 year (preferred)
• Production Management: 1 year (preferred)
• English (preferred)